Welcome to my webzone! On here you'll find information on projects of mine, a file archive and random ramblings on the blog.
My CV, in case you're interested in that: English version, Swedish version. I also offer consulting services in various areas, see the consulting page.
If co-simulation is your thing then check out FmiGo, a free software co-simulation master developed at Umeå University by me and Claude Lacoursière using the Functional Mock-up Interface standard and Claude's SPOOK solver.
I'm involved in various free software projects, such as:
Other places of mine online:
- My github page
- My YouTube channel, which has gotten somewhat more active as of 2022
- pouet.net list of demoscene productions done by me and together with DSS
I am also involved in the Umeå Lunar Venture (ULV) project, which aims to send an electrostatic instrument to the lunar surface, together with Umeå University and the German company PTS. That work is carried out in the group Space Science Sweden. Somewhat on hold due to the pandemic.
I try to make this site as compatible with every browser as possible, and as accessible to blind/visually impaired people as possible. Please let me know if there's any markup missing that would improve your experience!
Cookies and such
This site doesn't use any cookies, tracking scripts or any such nonsense. Frankly it is too much hassle for very little gain. I do keep access logs for a few months in case of DoS attacks, like everyone else on the internets. Plus I can parse them and get a feel for how many visitors this site gets:
- 9102 unique IPs on 2018-10-05
- 14496 unique IPs on 2019-05-28
- 31779 unique IPs on 2021-02-01
- 3046 unique IPs on 2022-06-22, probably due to shorter logging window
- 5384 unique IPs on 2023-03-10
- 5929 unique IPs on 2023-05-01